Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dive-Bomb does not guarantee the user a follow-up attack.
- If the user can perform a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , the initial attack and follow-up will occur before the foe can perform a counterattack.
- A foe with a skill such as has priority over the user with Dive-Bomb.
- Dive-Bomb changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by skills such as .
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Availability[edit | edit source]
|2020-08-07||2020-09-07||Pirate's Pride||Dive-Bomb 3|
- This skill is not available on any distributed units.
- This skill has not been available on any distributed Combat Manuals.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Bombardeo|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||空中突襲|