|C||Divine Fang||300||—||At start of turn, grants "effective against dragons" to adjacent allies for 1 turn.|
|This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.|
* Unused restrictions: Cannot use:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Divine Fang applies the status effect.
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- The effective damage applied by this status effect does not stack with existing effective damage. However, a unit must neutralize all sources of effectiveness to avoid effective damage. For example, if is also effective against a unit, that unit must neutralize "effective against armored" and "effective against dragons".
- When battling a dragon unit or a unit with , Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Colmillo divino|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Colmillo divino|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||神龍王之牙|