|B||Double Lion||300||—||If unit's HP = 100% at start of combat and unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice, but deals 1 damage to unit after combat. (Does not stack.)|
|This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.|
* Unused restrictions: Cannot use:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Double Lion's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Breaker Passives and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Double Lion's user performs a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , users will land a total of 4 attacks during combat.
- If the foe possesses a skill that prevents follow-up attacks Double Lion's user will only attack twice.
- A foe with skills such as will neutralize any of Double Lion's user's skills that guarantee follow-up attacks.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This skill references a skill of the same name in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. In Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, this skill is exclusive to the , which in extension was exclusive to Alm, though here it can be used by , and with any weapon she equips.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||León doble|
|Spanish (Latin America)||León doble|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||獅子連斬|