|Description||Grants Atk+3. Effective against sword, lance, axe, colorless bow, and armored foes. If foe initiates combat and is armored or uses sword, lance, axe, or colorless bow, or if unit's HP ≤ 75%, unit can counterattack before foe's first attack.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When battling a , , or unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- When battling an unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- Feather Sword does not grant the user the ability to counterattack regardless of foe's range.
- If the user can counterattack, either from using a weapon with the same range as the foe's weapon or from skills such as Counter passives, the user's counterattack will occur before the foe's initial attack.
- Feather Sword changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by skills such as .
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Hoja plumífera|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Hoja plumífera|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||鐵羽劍|