- The stat decrease that can be applied by Felicia's Plate is considered a .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- Magic refers to .
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
- The Special cooldown charge +1 applies for both the unit's and the foe's attacks.
- If the unit is inflicted with Special cooldown charge -1, such as from a foe's for example, the effects will stack and the cooldown will go down without penalty or bonus.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_TP変動R魔, which can be translated as TP Charge R Magic.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Plato Felicia|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Plato Felicia|
|French||Plat de Felicia|
|Italian||Vassoio di Felicia|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||菲利西亞的冰盤|
|Portuguese||Prato de Felicia|