|This build is pretty budget. It completely discards the idea of Ninian voluntarily entering combat and almost entirely sacrifices her ability to effectively attack in favour of defensive speed and extra bulk. The build functions only when Ninian ends up falling into the line of fire, stacking as much Spd on her as possible to stop her from being doubled as well as giving her more defences.
On enemy phase with this build, Ninian with a Spd boon and Atk bane, no merges and no dragonflowers, reaches stats of 47 Spd/31 Def/35 Res. Not too bad for a budget dancer.
【 Weapon 】
- Water Breath+ gives her an immediate Def/Res+4 on enemy phase, and while you could refine Water Breath+ for Def or Res, refining it for Spd is actually a better defence; the fewer doubles Ninian suffers, the healthier she'll be.
【 Assist 】
- Dance, obviously. You certainly don't ask Ninian for a mere Swap.
【 Special 】
- Escutcheon or Sacred Cowl are both equally valid choices. It just depends on which type of damage you'd like to reduce: melee or ranged. Either way, a damage-reducing Special will help keep her alive as long as possible.
【 A Skill & Sacred Seal 】
- Steady Posture 2 as her A skill paired with Swift Stance 2 as her Seal gives her Spd+8 on enemy initiation, with Def/Res+4 to shore up her defences.
- Darting Stance 3 could replace Swift Stance, giving Ninian a total of Spd+10, or even Darting Stance on both A and Seal slots for Spd+12, which would push her up to 49 or 51 Spd. Still, she would be losing Def/Res+4 just to avoid doubles from units that have at least 54/56 Spd, and you really shouldn't be letting her get in the way of such overpowered units anyway because it's not going to go well for her no matter how much speed you stack. Damn it, I'm a unit builder, not a miracle worker.
【 B Skill 】
- Wings of Mercy 3 is nearly a necessity on a dancer, especially one who plans to ignore all combat in favour of pure support.
【 C Skill 】
- Drive Spd 2 is there to help that support along, but could be replaced with any supportive skill that suits her team's needs. Ninian's native Fortify Dragons would serve her well on a Dragon Emblem team.
— Posted by Reddazrael (talk) 03:50, 21 October 2020 (UTC)