|B||Firestorm Dance 1||120 SP||Blaze Dance 1
Gale Dance 1
|If Sing or Dance is used, grants Atk/Spd+2 to target.|
|Firestorm Dance 2||240 SP||Firestorm Dance 1||If Sing or Dance is used, grants Atk/Spd+3 to target.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Firestorm Dance can only activate by heroes who know the exclusive assist skills: or .
- While Firestorm Dance and other Dance Passives can be inherited by every heroes except staff users, Firestorm Dance will not trigger without one of these two assists.
- Firestorm Dance's buff remains on the field until the end of the enemy's phase.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Firestorm Dance is considered a bonus.
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Gale Dance 1|
|Firestorm Dance 1|
|Firestorm Dance 2|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Siroco bailarín|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Siroco bailarín|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||業火疾風之舞|