|B||Firestorm Dance 1||120 SP||Blaze Dance 1
Gale Dance 1
|If Sing or Dance is used, grants Atk/Spd+2 to target.|
|Firestorm Dance 2||240 SP||Firestorm Dance 1||If Sing or Dance is used, grants Atk/Spd+3 to target.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Firestorm Dance can only activate by heroes who know the exclusive assist skills: or .
- While Firestorm Dance and other Dance Passives can be inherited by every heroes except staff users, Firestorm Dance will not trigger without one of these two assists.
- Firestorm Dance's buff remains on the field until the end of the enemy's phase.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Firestorm Dance is considered a bonus.
- Positive status effects last until the next start of player phase. If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Gale Dance 1|
|Firestorm Dance 1|
|Firestorm Dance 2|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Siroco bailarín|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Siroco bailarín|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||業火疾風之舞|