|Description||Effective against flying foes. If unit's HP ≤ 75% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Has the same effect as .
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- Fishie Bow does not guarantee the user a follow-up attack.
- If the user can perform a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , the initial attack and follow-up will occur before the foe can perform a counterattack.
- A foe with a skill such as has priority over the user with Fishie Bow.
- Fishie Bow changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by skills such as .
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Arco de pez|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Arco de pez|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||魚弓|