Focus: Double Special Heroes
|Focus: Double Special Heroes|
Focus: Double Special Heroes
|Description||From picnic trips to summer outings to wedding parties, eight Special Heroes are back to enjoy their seasonal festivities! You may be able to pick up two focus Heroes of each color while they're available as part of this 5★ summoning focus! (Notification)|
|At least one||80.19%||78.20%||64.76%||79.62%|
|Hero||Appearance rate||Hero Rate | Orb color|
|Sanaki: Apostle in White||0.75%|
|Xander: Dancing Knight||0.75%|
|Elincia: Estival Princess||0.75%|
|Flora: Signature Dish||0.75%|
|Tanith: Forthright Heart||0.75%|
|Pent: Fancy Fiancé||0.75%|
|Lilina: Beachside Bloom||0.75%|
|Ursula: Clear-Blue Crow||0.75%|
|Appearance rate||5★ rate | Orb color|
- The orb color distribution table displays the chances for a certain orb color to appear.
- Individual: The chance for a randomly selected orb to be a certain color.
- All: The chance for all orbs to be a certain color.
- At least one: Chance for at least one of this orb color to show up in a summoning session.
- None: Chance for no orbs of this color to show up in a summoning session.
- The specific Hero rates table shows the chances for specific Heroes.
- Appearance rate: Individual Hero appearance rate. This is the chance for a randomly selected orb to contain the Hero. This includes all non-focus rarities of the Hero as well in addition to focus rarities. This rate × 5 is the chance for the Hero to show up at all in one of the 5 orbs in a summoning session.
- Rate | Orb color: The chance to summon a specific Hero given that their orb color has appeared and is being summoned from. This is dependent on color distribution of units in all the pools. This includes all non-focus rarities of the Hero as well in addition to focus rarities.
The following table documents the results of a simulation where 10,000 simulations are run per focus unit. In each simulation, an AI plays optimally and tries to summon a specific focus unit using the least amount of orbs possible. The method of play is described below:
- Summon from only from the colored orbs that are the same color as the targeted unit.
- If no such orb exists in a session, summon from the color that has the smallest chance to summon a 5★ Hero, then exit that session.
|Hero||Average orbs used|
|Sanaki: Apostle in White||148.2|
|Xander: Dancing Knight||169.0|
|Elincia: Estival Princess||148.2|
|Flora: Signature Dish||166.2|
|Tanith: Forthright Heart||165.1|
|Pent: Fancy Fiancé||165.1|
|Lilina: Beachside Bloom||166.2|
|Ursula: Clear-Blue Crow||169.0|
Level 40 stats
|Tanith: Forthright Heart||34/37/41||31/34/37||33/36/39||30/33/36||18/21/24|
|Lilina: Beachside Bloom||32/35/38||35/38/42||22/25/29||12/16/19||32/35/38|
|Sanaki: Apostle in White||32/35/39||33/36/39||26/30/33||12/16/19||30/33/36|
|Flora: Signature Dish||40/43/46||35/38/41||19/22/25||25/29/32||35/38/41|
|Xander: Dancing Knight||34/38/41||32/35/38||13/17/20||31/34/37||12/16/19|
|Elincia: Estival Princess||31/34/38||26/29/32||32/35/38||17/20/23||18/21/24|
|Pent: Fancy Fiancé||34/37/41||30/33/36||31/34/37||16/19/22||18/21/24|
|Ursula: Clear-Blue Crow||33/36/40||33/36/39||31/34/37||12/16/19||24/28/31|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)|