Focus: Double Special Heroes (Feb 2020)
|Focus: Double Special Heroes|
Focus: Double Special Heroes
|Description||Eight Special Heroes are back to enjoy their seasonal festivities! (Notification)|
|At least one||80.01%||78.73%||64.56%||79.43%|
|Hero||Appearance rate||Hero Rate | Orb color|
|Mia: Moonlit Witch||0.75%|
|Sigrun: Steadfast Bride||0.75%|
|Laegjarn: Burning Sun||0.75%|
|Helbindi: Seaside Scourge||0.75%|
|Wolt: Sunbeam Archer||0.75%|
|Lyn: Lady of the Beach||0.75%|
|Reinhardt: Lightning's Rondo||0.75%|
|Nephenee: Sincere Dancer||0.75%|
|Appearance rate||5★ rate | Orb color|
- The orb color distribution table displays the chances for a certain orb color to appear.
- Individual: The chance for a randomly selected orb to be a certain color.
- All: The chance for all orbs to be a certain color.
- At least one: Chance for at least one of this orb color to show up in a summoning session.
- None: Chance for no orbs of this color to show up in a summoning session.
- The specific Hero rates table shows the chances for specific Heroes.
- Appearance rate: Individual Hero appearance rate. This is the chance for a randomly selected orb to contain the Hero. This includes all non-focus rarities of the Hero as well in addition to focus rarities. This rate × 5 is the chance for the Hero to show up at all in one of the 5 orbs in a summoning session.
- Rate | Orb color: The chance to summon a specific Hero given that their orb color has appeared and is being summoned from. This is dependent on color distribution of units in all the pools. This includes all non-focus rarities of the Hero as well in addition to focus rarities.
The following table documents the results of a simulation where 10,000 simulations are run per focus unit. In each simulation, an AI plays optimally and tries to summon a specific focus unit using the least amount of orbs possible. The method of play is described below:
- Summon from only from the colored orbs that are the same color as the targeted unit.
- If no such orb exists in a session, summon from the color that has the smallest chance to summon a 5★ Hero, then exit that session.
|Hero||Average orbs used|
|Mia: Moonlit Witch||166.6|
|Sigrun: Steadfast Bride||168.1|
|Laegjarn: Burning Sun||164.7|
|Helbindi: Seaside Scourge||168.1|
|Wolt: Sunbeam Archer||145.8|
|Lyn: Lady of the Beach||164.7|
|Reinhardt: Lightning's Rondo||145.8|
|Nephenee: Sincere Dancer||166.6|
Level 40 stats
|Nephenee: Sincere Dancer||33/37/40||32/35/38||33/36/39||21/24/28||21/25/28|
|Laegjarn: Burning Sun||34/37/41||31/34/37||34/37/40||17/20/23||18/21/24|
|Sigrun: Steadfast Bride||32/35/39||28/31/34||35/38/41||23/27/30||28/31/34|
|Lyn: Lady of the Beach||34/37/41||30/33/36||35/38/41||17/20/23||23/27/30|
|Wolt: Sunbeam Archer||36/40/43||31/34/37||31/34/37||22/25/29||13/17/20|
|Helbindi: Seaside Scourge||41/44/47||33/36/39||14/18/21||34/37/41||30/33/36|
|Reinhardt: Lightning's Rondo||34/38/41||31/34/37||18/21/24||24/27/30||22/25/29|
|Mia: Moonlit Witch||33/36/40||27/30/33||31/34/37||19/22/25||24/28/31|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|English (US)||Focus: Double Special Heroes|
|Spanish (Latin America)|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)|