Focus: New Power 2 (Feb 2019)
|Focus: New Power 2|
Focus: New Power 2
|Description||Now is your chance to pick up four Heroes who have gained new skills as 5★ units! New weapon skills , , and are here—along with a new weapon to refine: ! (Notification)|
|At least one||83.39%||77.18%||64.54%||77.09%|
|Hero||Appearance rate||Hero Rate | Orb color|
|Hinata: Wild Samurai||1.66%|
|Eliwood: Knight of Lycia||1.66%|
|Niles: Cruel to Be Kind||1.66%|
|Nino: Pious Mage||1.66%|
|Appearance rate||5★ rate | Orb color|
- The orb color distribution table displays the chances for a certain orb color to appear.
- Individual: The chance for a randomly selected orb to be a certain color.
- All: The chance for all orbs to be a certain color.
- At least one: Chance for at least one of this orb color to show up in a summoning session.
- None: Chance for no orbs of this color to show up in a summoning session.
- The specific Hero rates table shows the chances for specific Heroes.
- Appearance rate: Individual Hero appearance rate. This is the chance for a randomly selected orb to contain the Hero. This includes all non-focus rarities of the Hero as well in addition to focus rarities. This rate × 5 is the chance for the Hero to show up at all in one of the 5 orbs in a summoning session.
- Rate | Orb color: The chance to summon a specific Hero given that their orb color has appeared and is being summoned from. This is dependent on color distribution of units in all the pools. This includes all non-focus rarities of the Hero as well in addition to focus rarities.
The following table documents the results of a simulation where 13,334 simulations are run per focus unit. In each simulation, an AI plays optimally and tries to summon a specific focus unit using the least amount of orbs possible. The method of play is described below:
- Summon from only from the colored orbs that are the same color as the targeted unit.
- If no such orb exists in a session, summon from the color that has the smallest chance to summon a 5★ Hero, then exit that session.
|Hero||Average orbs used|
|Hinata: Wild Samurai||187.8|
|Eliwood: Knight of Lycia||187.8|
|Niles: Cruel to Be Kind||156.5|
|Nino: Pious Mage||139.9|
Level 40 stats
|Hinata: Wild Samurai||44/47/50||29/32/35||21/24/28||33/36/39||15/18/21|
|Eliwood: Knight of Lycia||35/39/42||28/31/34||26/30/33||20/23/26||29/32/35|
|Nino: Pious Mage||30/33/36||30/33/36||33/36/39||16/19/22||23/26/30|
|Niles: Cruel to Be Kind||34/37/41||22/25/29||31/34/37||13/17/20||31/34/37|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|English (US)||Focus: New Power 2|
|Spanish (Latin America)|
|French||Focus : nouveau pouvoir (2)|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)|