Focus: Tempest Trials (Sands of Time)
|Focus: Tempest Trials|
Focus: Tempest Trials
|Description||Ahead of the Tempest Trials+ event starting on 2019-11-22T07:00:00Z, Sands of Time, there's a summoning focus event for the Tempest Trials+ bonus allies. This time, new Hero , as well as and from among the bonus allies are available as part of a 5★ summoning focus. (Notification)|
|At least one||81.63%||77.79%||64.72%||78.50%|
|Hero||Appearance rate||Hero Rate | Orb color|
|Raigh: Dark Child||1.81%|
|Lugh: Anima Child||1.02%|
|Chad: Lycian Wildcat||1.81%|
|Appearance rate||5★ rate | Orb color|
- The orb color distribution table displays the chances for a certain orb color to appear.
- Individual: The chance for a randomly selected orb to be a certain color.
- All: The chance for all orbs to be a certain color.
- At least one: Chance for at least one of this orb color to show up in a summoning session.
- None: Chance for no orbs of this color to show up in a summoning session.
- The specific Hero rates table shows the chances for specific Heroes.
- Appearance rate: Individual Hero appearance rate. This is the chance for a randomly selected orb to contain the Hero. This includes all non-focus rarities of the Hero as well in addition to focus rarities. This rate × 5 is the chance for the Hero to show up at all in one of the 5 orbs in a summoning session.
- Rate | Orb color: The chance to summon a specific Hero given that their orb color has appeared and is being summoned from. This is dependent on color distribution of units in all the pools. This includes all non-focus rarities of the Hero as well in addition to focus rarities.
The following table documents the results of a simulation where 13,334 simulations are run per focus unit. In each simulation, an AI plays optimally and tries to summon a specific focus unit using the least amount of orbs possible. The method of play is described below:
- Summon from only from the colored orbs that are the same color as the targeted unit.
- If no such orb exists in a session, summon from the color that has the smallest chance to summon a 5★ Hero, then exit that session.
|Hero||Average orbs used|
|Raigh: Dark Child||133.1|
|Lugh: Anima Child||110.1|
|Chad: Lycian Wildcat||122.1|
Level 40 stats
|Chad: Lycian Wildcat||42/45/48||27/30/33||34/37/40||23/26/30||20/23/26|
|Raigh: Dark Child||33/36/40||29/32/35||25/29/32||19/22/25||25/29/32|
|Lugh: Anima Child||34/37/41||32/35/39||33/36/39||13/17/20||28/31/34|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|English (US)||Focus: Tempest Trials|
|Spanish (Latin America)|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)|