Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
(Redirected from Fortify Resistance)
|C||Fortify Res 1||50||—||At start of turn, grants Res+2 to adjacent allies for 1 turn.|
|Fortify Res 2||100||Fortify Res 1||At start of turn, grants Res+3 to adjacent allies for 1 turn.|
|Fortify Res 3||200||Fortify Res 2||At start of turn, grants Res+4 to adjacent allies for 1 turn.|
Available as a Sacred Seal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by this skill is considered a .
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Seal acquired from[edit | edit source]
Quest reward[edit | edit source]
- Sacred Seals (17 May, 2017 - 1 June, 2017): Defeat an enemy that is level 20 or higher with Felicia (x5).
- Sacred Seals (24 September, 2017 - 8 October, 2017): Defeat an enemy that is level 20 or higher with Lon'qu (x5).
- Rank 1: Create for 20 , 100 , 20 .
- Rank 2: Enhance for 60 , 200 , 50 .
- Rank 3: Enhance for 400 , 1000 , 100 .
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Impulso Res|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Impulso Res.|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||魔防鼓舞|