|Description||Grants Res+3. At start of combat, if unit's Res > foe's Res and if foe uses sword, lance, axe, dragonstone, or beast damage, grants bonus to Atk/Spd/Def/Res = 50% of difference between stats. (Maximum bonus of +8 to each stat.) At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2, and if unit initiates combat, inflicts Atk/Def-4 on foe during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Stats are not calculated individually, 50% difference between Res is added to each stat.
- A stat comparison made "At start of combat" ignores combat boosts and combat reductions.
- The stat increase that can be applied by this skill is considered a combat boost.
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- The stat decrease that can be applied by this skill is considered a combat reduction.
- This skill can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- This skill will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with or is unaffected by this skill's follow-up attack prevention.
- The Atk+2 granted by this skill when the user transforms is a stat boost, not a .
- The stat boost, combat reductions, and follow-up preventing effects of this skill will only trigger if the unit is transformed.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Colmillo joven|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Colmillo joven|
|French||Croc de renarde|
|Italian||Zanna di volpina|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||妖狐之女的爪牙|