|Frightful Dream||1||Grants another action to target ally. Inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-3 and【Guard】on foes in cardinal directions of unit and target through their next actions. (Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance. This skill treated as Sing or Dance.)
Inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on target per attack during combat through its next action. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
|This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.|
* Unused restrictions: Cannot use:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Frightful Dream is considered a .
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
- Frightful Dream applies the status effect.
- Negative status effects on a unit last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the status effect for their first action.
- If a foe has a "Special cooldown charge +X" effect and a unit has a "Special cooldown charge -X" effect, the effects will stack.
- If used alongside a skill that also inflicts "Special cooldown charge -X", only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has "Special cooldown charge -1" and "Special cooldown charge -1" from two different skills, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" is active.
- will neutralize any effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to foe or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
This skill is currently not owned by any unit.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Ensueño hórrido|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Ensueño hórrido|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||可怕的夢|