|Description||Grants Atk+3. If a bonus granted by a skill like Rally or Hone and/or extra movement granted by a skill like Armor March or Armored Boots is active, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The follow-up effect of Garm will activate if the unit wielding it receives or .
- Positive status effects other than Mobility increased, such as and , cannot be used to activate the follow-up effect.
- The follow-up effect will not be negated if the unit receives or .
- If the unit does not receive Mobility increased, and the unit is inflicted by or the foe possesses a bonus neutralizing skill, the follow-up effect will be negated.
- A foe with , , or will disable this skill's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Garm|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||加姆|