|Description||Grants Atk+3. If a bonus granted by a skill like Rally or Hone and/or extra movement granted by a skill like Armor March or Armored Boots is active, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.|
- The guaranteed follow-up effect of Garm will activate if the unit wielding it receives or .
- Any other than or , such as and , cannot be used to activate the guaranteed follow-up effect.
- The guaranteed follow-up effect will not be negated if the unit receives or .
- If the unit does not receive Mobility increased, and the unit is inflicted by or the foe possesses a bonus neutralizing skill, the guaranteed follow-up effect will be negated.
- A foe with skills such as will disable Garm's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The guaranteed follow-up effect and follow-up prevention neutralization of Garm will activate if the unit wielding it receives a .
- The guaranteed follow-up effect and follow-up prevention neutralization will not be negated if the unit receives a .
- If the unit does not receive a , or the foe possesses a bonus neutralizing skill, the guaranteed follow-up effect and follow-up prevention neutralization will be negated.
- For more information, see List of keywords.
- Effects that are disabled by Garm:
- The stat increase that can be applied by Garm is considered a combat boost.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_与ダメ時回復R全5, which can be translated as Given Health Recovery R All 5.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Garm|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||加姆|
- Beloved Zofia
- Bun-Bun Baton
- Courtly Fan
- Courtly Fan+
- Daring Fighter
- Huge Fan
- Huge Fan+
- Joyful Vows
- Mareeta's Sword
- Minty Cane
- Minty Cane+
- Null Follow-Up
- Pegasus Carrot
- Pegasus Carrot+
- Pledged Blade
- Pledged Blade+
- Setsuna's Yumi
- Sol Lance
- Spirited Spear
- Spirited Spear+
- Sun's Percussors
- Virtuous Tyrfing
- Winds of Change