|B||Geyser Dance 1||120||Earth Dance 1
Torrent Dance 1
|If Sing or Dance is used, grants Def/Res+3 to target.|
|Geyser Dance 2||240||Geyser Dance 1||If Sing or Dance is used, grants Def/Res+4 to target.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Geyser Dance can only activate by heroes who know the exclusive assist skills: or .
- While Geyser Dance and other Dance Passives can be inherited by every heroes except staff users, Geyser Dance will not trigger without one of these two assists.
- Geyser Dance's buff remains on the field until the end of the enemy's phase.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Geyser Dance is considered a bonus.
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Torrent Dance 1|
|Geyser Dance 1|
|Geyser Dance 2|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Géiser bailarín|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Géiser bailarín|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||大地靜水之舞|