|B||Geyser Dance 1||120 SP||Earth Dance 1
Torrent Dance 1
|If Sing or Dance is used, grants Def/Res+3 to target.|
|Geyser Dance 2||240 SP||Geyser Dance 1||If Sing or Dance is used, grants Def/Res+4 to target.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Geyser Dance can only activate by heroes who know the exclusive assist skills: or .
- While Geyser Dance and other Dance Passives can be inherited by every heroes except staff users, Geyser Dance will not trigger without one of these two assists.
- Geyser Dance's buff remains on the field until the end of the enemy's phase.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Geyser Dance is considered a bonus.
- Positive status effects last until the next start of player phase. If bonuses are acquired during the enemy's phase, it will disappear when the player's phase begins.
List of Heroes with Geyser Dance[edit | edit source]
|Torrent Dance 1|
|Geyser Dance 1|
|Geyser Dance 2|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Géiser Bailarín|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Géiser Bailarín|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||大地靜水之舞|