|Description||Grants Spd+3. If unit's Spd > foe's Spd, deals damage = 70% of difference between stats. (Maximum bonus of +7 damage. Combos with Phantom Spd.)|
- The maximum Spd difference that matters for Giga Excalibur's damage bonus is 10, due to Giga Excalibur's cap of 7 bonus damage.
- The minimum Spd difference that matters for Giga Excalibur's damage bonus is 2, which provides 1 bonus damage.
- The bonus damage from Giga Excalibur is applied after other effects, and is thus not boosted by specials such as or .
- With , Giga Excalibur will deal extra damage if the user would otherwise have equal or less Spd than the target.
- This effect stops when the user is regularly 9 Spd slower than the target, as a 1-Spd advantage rounds down to zero damage.
List of owners
- Giga Excalibur, along with , which came out at the same time, are the first weapons to come out that may give a damage bonus if is equipped.
- The Japanese name for this weapon, Gigascalibur, has the same name as the S-rank Anima tome featured in the Japanese version of Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade, the localized version of the game using the name Excalibur.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Gigaexcalibur|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||紀加斯卡利伯|