|Description||Grants Atk+3. If a penalty inflicted by a skill like Panic or Threaten and/or a negative status effect (preventing counterattacks or restricting movement) is active on foe, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The follow-up guaranteeing and preventing effects of Gjöll will activate if the foe receives or negative status effects.
- The presence or absence of positive status effects (including ) does not affect activation.
- Gjöll can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Gjöll will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as and is unaffected by this skill's follow-up attack prevention.
- A foe with skills such as will disable Gjöll's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Gjöll|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||吉歐爾|