|Description||Calculates damage from staff like other weapons. At start of turn, if foe's HP ≤ unit's HP-3 and foe is in cardinal directions, inflicts【Isolation】on foe.|
Target cannot use or be the target of Assist skills through its next action. (Target can neither use nor be the target of skills like Dance and Sing, skills that neutralize penalties, like Restore and Harsh Command+, etc.)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Has the same effect as .
- Cardinal directions refers to a targets being directly north, south, west, or east of the user. Distance does not factor.
- This skill applies the status effect.
- Negative status effects on a unit last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the status effect for their first action.
- This skill can prevent the foe from using or being targeted by any Assists. Therefore this status effect cannot be cured through means of an assist, such as using .
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Norse mythology, Gjallarbrú is a bridge that spans the river Gjöll. It must be crossed in order to reach Hel.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Gjallarbrú|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||吉歐爾橋之杖|