|Grants Def+3. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Atk/Spd-5 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions, and grants Atk/Spd+5 to unit and allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Grima's Truth is considered a bonus.
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Grima's Truth is considered a penalty.
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||La Verdad|
|Spanish (Latin America)||La Verdad|
|French||Œil de Grima|
|Italian||Verbo di Grima|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||魔書津利|
|Portuguese||Olho de Grima|