We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Growing Flame||4||Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area around target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).||300||Rising Flame|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Def is chosen if the unit does physical damage. Res is chosen if the unit does magical damage.
- Damage dealt "before combat", like from this skill, is affected by and , but not by "during combat" effects such as or weapon-triangle advantages.
- A unit with will reduce damage dealt from this skill by 80%.
- A unit with will reduce damage dealt from this skill by a maximum of 40%.
- This skill inflicts out of combat damage.
- Out of combat damage cannot reduce a unit's HP to 0.
Main article: Area-of-effect Specials
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Llama cegadora|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Llama cegadora|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||爆火|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Growing Flame's cooldown was reduced by 1 with version 2.0.0, released on November 28th, 2017.