|Growing Thunder||4||Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area around target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).||300||Rising Thunder|
Notes[edit | edit source]
Main article: Area of Effect Specials
- Def is chosen if the unit does physical damage. Res is chosen if the unit does magical damage.
- Growing Thunder is affected by skills that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res", as well as skills that disable such effect. The only exceptions are and .
- Damage dealt "before combat", like from Growing Thunder, is affected by and , but not by "during combat" effects such as or weapon-triangle advantages.
- A unit with skills such as or Evasion Passives will reduce damage dealt from Growing Thunder by a maximum of 40%.
- A unit with can reduce damage dealt from Growing Thunder by a maximum of 45%.
- A unit with can reduce damage dealt from Growing Thunder by 50%.
- A unit with or can reduce damage dealt from Growing Thunder by 80%.
- Growing Thunder inflicts out of combat damage.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Rayo cegador|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Rayo cegador|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||爆雷|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Growing Thunder's cooldown was reduced by 1 with version 2.0.0, released on November 28th, 2017.