|Harsh Command||1||Converts penalties on target into bonuses.||150||—|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Previous bonuses and penalties reversed with Harsh Command do not stack. Only the greater bonus will take effect.
- For example, a -7 penalty reversed with Harsh Command will not stack with a +4 Rally Attack.
- Negative bonuses (such as from a Panic status effect) are not reversed by Harsh Command.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Harsh Command is considered a bonus.
- Positive status effects last until the next start of player phase. If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Orden imperiosa|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Orden imperiosa|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||大喝|