|Harsh Command+||1||Neutralizes target ally's penalties (from skills like Panic, Threaten, etc.) and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, etc.) that last through ally's next action. Converts any penalties on target ally into bonuses.||400||Harsh Command|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Harsh Command+ is considered a .
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
- Previous and reversed with Harsh Command+ do not stack. Only the greater bonus will take effect.
- Harsh Command+ can neutralize and negative status effects.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Ord. imperiosa +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Ord. imperiosa +|
|French||Ordre impérieux +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||大喝＋|