Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Harsh Command+||1||Neutralizes target ally's penalties (from skills like Panic, Threaten, etc.) and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, etc.) that last through ally's next action. Converts any penalties on target ally into bonuses.||400||Harsh Command|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by this skill is considered a .
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
- Previous and penalties reversed with Harsh Command+ do not stack. Only the greater bonus will take effect.
- This skill can neutralize .
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Ord. imperiosa +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Ord. imperiosa +|
|French||Ordre impérieux +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||大喝＋|