Win and earn Dragonflowers!”
Heroic Ordeals is a game mode where a player selects one of the Heroes they own, along with an additional Hero, to battle in a map unique to the chosen Hero. Clearing the map with the requirements met will reward the player with Dragonflowers. There are four different types of Dragonflowers, one for each movement type. Each type of Dragonflower can only be used on Heroes whose movement type matches the Dragonflower's. ( can only be used on units.)
Overview[edit | edit source]
Basics[edit | edit source]
The following rules apply for Heroic Ordeals:
- The player selects an Ordeal Challenger from the list of Heroes the player currently own. (Heroes that have been Sent Home or turned in Combat Manuals are not counted)
- The player selected an additional hero to be deployed. The Heroic Ordeal will not continue unless there are two Heroes ready and one of the Heroes is the Ordeal Challenger.
- The player has 20 turns to defeat all enemies without losing any allies.
- The Ordeal challenger needs to defeat at least two Ordeal foes to obtain the reward. Defeating more than two Ordeal foes does not increase the reward.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Once per day, all allies get HP+10 and Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 when participating in a Heroic Ordeal. These boosts disappear if the map has been cleared.
- items can be used in this mode.
- No Stamina is consumed in this mode.
- No EXP, SP, or HM will be earned.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Completing a Heroic Ordeal map with the requirements completed with reward the player with Dragonflowers. The type and number of Dragonflowers received is based on the movement type of the Ordeal challenger, and the date the hero was released into the summoning pool.
In general, Heroes released during Book I reward the player with 2 Dragonflowers, Heroes released during Book II reward that player with 8 Dragonflowers, and Heroes released during Book III reward the player with 40 Dragonflowers. In technical aspects, the game checks the internal ID of a Hero to determine the group they belong to.
|Release date||Reward amount||Heroes||Total|
|Dragonflower (I)||Dragonflower (A)||Dragonflower (C)||Dragonflower (F)|
2017-02-02 – 2017-11-21
2017-11-21 – 2018-11-28
2018-12-11 – Present
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Pruebas épicas|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Pruebas épicas|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||英雄考驗|