|Description||During unit's first combat in player phase or enemy phase, grants Atk/Res+5 to unit and restores 7 HP to unit after combat.|
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-５ on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The effect of Hidden Thorns only activates during the first combat that the user enters during either phase.
- If the user or a foe has any skills that neutralize or stack with Hidden Thorns's effect, those effects will only stack or be neutralized during the first combat that the user enters during either phase.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Hidden Thorns is considered a combat boost.
- Hidden Thorns's healing effect stacks with skills such as , that deal out of combat damage to their owner after combat.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Hidden Thorns is considered a .
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Espinas furtivas|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Espinas furtivas|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||花朵髮飾|