|Description||During unit's first combat in player phase or enemy phase, grants Atk/Res+5 to unit and restores 7 HP to unit after combat.|
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-７ on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The effect of Hidden Thorns+ only activates during the first combat that the user enters during either phase.
- If the user or a foe has any skills that neutralize or stack with Hidden Thorns+'s effect, those effects will only stack or be neutralized during the first combat that the user enters during either phase.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Hidden Thorns+ is considered a combat boost.
- Hidden Thorns+'s healing effect stacks with skills such as , that deal out of combat damage to their owner after combat.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Hidden Thorns+ is considered a .
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Espinas furtivas +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Espinas furtivas +|
|French||Épines cachées +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||花朵髮飾＋|