|Description||Foe cannot counterattack. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-4 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions, and grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to unit and allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Has the same effect as .
- Hliðskjálf can prevent the foe from counterattacking.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Hliðskjálf is considered a .
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Hliðskjálf is considered a .
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Norse mythology, Hliðskjálf is the high seat of the god Odin allowing him to see into all realms. In other words, it is Odin's throne.
- In the context of Fire Emblem Heroes this corresponds with , the tome used by , which is named after Odin's throne room.
- Veronica may be referencing her weapon's namesake in one of her castle quotes, where she comments on the distance she can see from atop her horse.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Hliðskjálf|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||至高王座之杖|