|Foe cannot counterattack. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-4 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions, and grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to unit and allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Has the same effect as .
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Hliðskjálf is considered a penalty.
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Hliðskjálf is considered a bonus.
- Positive status effects last until the next start of player phase. If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Norse mythology, Hliðskjálf is the high seat of the god Odin allowing him to see into all realms. In other words, it is Odin's throne.
- In the context of Fire Emblem Heroes this corresponds with , the tome used by , which is named after Odin's throne room.
- Veronica may be referencing her weapon's namesake in one of her castle quotes, where she comments on the distance she can see from atop her horse.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Hliðskjálf|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||至高王座之杖|