How to reroll
Rerolling is the process of deleting your account and creating a new one repeatedly until you obtain the most desirable heroes you want on your first summon. This page will go into the details of how to reroll.
Getting Started[edit | edit source]
Before you reroll, there are a few things to take note of:
- If you do not have a rooted Android device, rerolling will require you to reinstall the app updates again (~1GB). Please make sure you are on a Wi-Fi connection, or that you do not go over your data limit and incur data overage fees.
- If you would like to use your Nintendo ID for your new account, you must first unlink your Nintendo ID from your old account. To do this, go to Misc. > Account Management > Delete All Data. WARNING. This will permanently remove and delete your current account, and you will not be able to access it again.
- If you have already claimed rewards on your linked Nintendo ID and claimed your rewards, you will NOT be able to claim these rewards again.
General Steps[edit | edit source]
This method is to generate the largest number of heroes in the least amount of time:
- Install the game and create a new account.
- Play through the tutorial. (15 orbs)
- Wait for the second download package to finish. (For unrooted devices)
- Play through the Prologue. (3 orbs)
- Go to the Home Screen. Hit "Remind me later" for the two quests that pop up.
- Collect all the special login bonuses orbs by going to the Present List and tapping "Redeem All". (22-26 orbs)
- Play through Book II Chapter 1 until you have 45 orbs. Orb count is shown on the home screen. (Each chapter provides one orb)
- Go to the Summon Tab, choose a banner and hit "Redeem"
- In the summoning session, tap on a stone and summon/pull a hero. Continue redeeming until all five stones have been pulled. This should consume 15 orbs.
- Repeat steps 8 and 9 on two other banners, consuming all 45 orbs.
- Redeem the free hero from the remaining banners.
This method pulls around 18 heroes, with ~67% chance to pull any 5★ hero. If you are not satisfied with your summons, you will need to reset the game to allow you to start a new account. How to reset the game will vary from device to device. The re-roll process takes 10 to 20 minutes to complete a full cycle, depending the reset method used.
Android[edit | edit source]
Unrooted[edit | edit source]
On unrooted Android devices, there are two methods to start rerolling:
- Clearing Application Data from Settings
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the game from the Google Play Store
This will delete your current account information, and you will be able to start the game again with a new account.
Rooted[edit | edit source]
On rooted devices, using your File Manager of choice, navigate to the game's files and find the following file. By default, this should be:
Delete this file and restart the game.
BlueStacks 3[edit | edit source]
Download ES File Explorer via Google Play inside BlueStacks 3
Use the ES File Explorer and then navigate to
Alternatively, you can use Nox however performance is an issue for all but the highest-spec PCs.
iOS[edit | edit source]
Non-Jailbroken iDevices[edit | edit source]
- Uninstall and reinstall the game in order to reroll.
Jailbroken iDevices[edit | edit source]
- iFile or Filza, Filza is recommended for its app name decoding.
- mTerminal or Karen's mobile terminal
- Navigate to FE: Heroes Application directory
/Mobile/containers/data/application/String of numbers and letters/Library/Preferences/
- Delete or move
- Open mterminal/mobile terminal and give yourself SU privileges and then run the command $
launchctl kickstart -k system/com.apple.cfprefsd.xpc.daemonThis command kills and restarts the preference daemon that runs in the background of iOS, allowing FE: Heroes to regenerate a new preference file. ALTERNATIVELY: You can just reboot but with an untethered jailbreak that can be pretty annoying.
It's worth noting that if you backup up old .plists you can restore them, so you can do a number of rerolls and pick one when you're tired out. The process is just moving the backup into
/Library/Preferences/ and running the command again. Unknown at this time if they're tradable.
Note: SU default password is
Helpful Tips[edit | edit source]
- Turn off battle and support animations in Settings to speed up going through battles.
- If you're on a rooted device, you'll only have to do this the first time you roll an account.
- Turn on Auto-Battle for each battle to have the AI battle through the Tutorial and Prologue for you.
- If you have an account that you 'might' want to keep but want to keep rerolling because you're unsure, you can link that account to a dummy Nintendo ID account and retrieve it later.