|Description||If【Bonus】is active on unit, grants Atk/Def+4 and Special cooldown charge +1 per foe's attack during combat. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack. Special cooldown charge granted even if foe's attack deals 0 damage.)|
All effects that last "for 1 turn" or "that turn only." Includes bonuses granted by a skill like Rally or Hone and positive status effects (extra movement or effects like Dominance).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The combat boosts and cooldown charge of Huge Fan will activate if the unit wielding it receives a positive status effect.
- The combat boosts and cooldown charge will not be negated if the unit receives a negative status effect.
- If the unit does not receive a positive status effect, or the foe possesses a bonus neutralizing skill, the combat boosts and cooldown charge will be negated.
- For more information, see List of keywords.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Huge Fan is considered a combat boost.
- Only attacks performed by the foe have the Special cooldown charge +X effect. This is true regardless of who initiated combat.
- If the user has a "Special cooldown charge +X" effect and a foe has a "Special cooldown charge -X" effect, the effects will stack.
- will neutralize any effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to the foe or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Abanico magno|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Abanico magno|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||大扇子|