|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). Effective against beast foes. At start of combat, if unit's Atk/Spd/Def/Res < that of an ally within 2 spaces, grants +5 to unit's corresponding stat during combat. Calculates each stat bonus independently.|
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-７ on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When battling a beast unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- A stat comparison made "At start of combat" ignores combat boosts and combat reductions.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Hunting Blade is considered a combat boost.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Hunting Blade is considered a .
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Filo de caza|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Sable de caza|
|French||Lame de chasse|
|Italian||Lama da caccia|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||狩獵的銳刃|
|Portuguese||Espada de caça|