|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). At start of combat, if Special is ready, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Imbued Koma is considered a combat boost.
- Imbued Koma can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Imbued Koma will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as and is unaffected by this skill's follow-up attack prevention.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Koma totémica|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Koma totémica|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||神宿陀螺|