|Description||Grants Res+3. At the start of turn 3, deals 5 damage to non-magic foes within 5 columns centered on unit, and inflicts status on those foes preventing counterattacks through their next actions.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Magic refers to .
- Imhullu inflicts out of combat damage.
- Imhullu applies the status effect.
- Negative status effects on a unit last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the status effect for their first action.
- Imhullu can prevent the foe from counterattacking.
- Imhullu activates only on the 3rd turn of combat and affects only non-magic foes.
|Example of Area of Effect|
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The sound of the skulls summoned by Imhullu.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Imhullu|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||摩忽|