Inherit Skill is a feature introduced in Version 1.1.0 that allows a Hero to learn skills from another Hero. It can be found under the Advanced Growth menu.
Inherit Skill: Details[edit | edit source]
You can use Inherit Skill to learn up to three skills at once from a Hero.
The Hero being sacrificed does not need to be the same rarity as the Hero inheriting the skills. Nor do they need to have learned the skill they are transferring. However, the Hero being sacrificed can only pass on skills that they could learn at their current rarity.
There is no limit to how many skills a Hero can inherit overall. However, each sacrificed Hero can only provide up to 3 inheritable skills.
A Hero can inherit learned or unlearned skills from another Hero, but it's important to note that a Hero does not immediately learn a skill just by inheriting it. In order to learn the inherited skill, the Hero will need 1.5x the normal amount of SP required to learn that skill. An exception to this is if a Hero inherits a skill they cannot learn at their current rarity, but at a higher rarity; the SP cost will remain normal.
You will lose the Hero that donated the skills to the other Hero, so use Inherit Skill wisely.
Inherit Skill Restrictions[edit | edit source]
Most skills are inheritable, barring a number of exceptions. There are three type of restrictions:
|Weapon-Type Restriction||Only certain weapon types can learn certain skills.|
|Movement-Type Restrictions||Only certain movement types can learn certain skills.||
|Exclusive Skills||Some skills are limited to certain units.|
Additionally, Prerequisite skills must be inherited as well, and count towards the limit of 3. For example, in order to inherit and learn Vantage 3, you will need to inherit Vantage 1 and Vantage 2 as well. This is inclusive of weapons (eg. Brave Axe+ would require inheriting Brave Axe).
Merging Allies with Learned Skills[edit | edit source]
When merging allies, all inherited and base skills and their learned status will be passed on. For example:
- Effie A has Brave Lance+ inherited and learned.
- Effie B does not have Brave Lance+.
- You merge Effie A onto Effie B.
- Result: The merged Effie has Brave Lance+ learned.
- Effie A has Goad Armor inherited but not learned.
- Effie B does not have Goad Armor.
- You Merge Effie A onto Effie B.
- Result: The merged Effie can learn Goad Armor.
This allows you to invest skills in a unit even if it doesn't have preferable natures, because if you find the same unit with better natures, you can safely merge them together and it will keep all your learned and unlearned skills. This was introduced in Version 1.2.0.
Search Function[edit | edit source]
The Search Function was introduced in Version 1.7.0 and it allows you to easily search for Heroes with specific skills. Use the filter to set the skill you want to find, and the Heroes that can learn that will have a check mark on their profile. Heroes who could learn the skill if they were to use Unlock Potential to increase their rarity level are denoted by a gray mark.
Helpful Resources[edit | edit source]
- Hero Skills Table - Lists all heroes and what weapon/passives they have.
- Hero Stats Table - Lists all heroes and their max level base stats.
- Weapons - A list of all Weapons.
- Assists - A list of all Assists.
- Specials - A list of all Specials.
- Passives - A list of all Passives.
- 4* Inheritable Skill Chains List - Inheritable Full Skill Chains at 4.
- Skill Availability Charts - Provides links to automated charts which show all skills which are available to inherit from which heroes, under certain limitations.