* Unused restrictions: No restrictions.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The combat reductions and immediate follow-up effect of Killing Intent will activate if the foe receives or negative status effects.
- The presence or absence of positive status effects (including ) does not affect activation.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Killing Intent is considered a combat reduction.
- Killing Intent does not guarantee the user a follow-up attack.
- If the user can perform a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , the initial attack and follow-up will occur before the foe can perform a counterattack.
- A foe with a skill such as has priority over the user with Killing Intent.
- Killing Intent changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by skills such as .
- The "if foe's HP < 100%" condition is a mistranslation of "if foe's HP ≤ 99%"; if the foe's HP is strictly between 99% and 100%, this condition would fail. However, this is only possible when the unit is in combat against Røkkr enemies, as normal enemy units have a maximum of 99 HP.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Japanese||死んでほしいの||One of 's Special trigger quotes. The corresponding English quote is "Won't you just die?".|
|Spanish (Europe)||Furia homicida|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Furia homicida|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||從世上消失吧|
|Portuguese||Intuito de matar|