|Description||Grants Def+3. Grants allies within 2 spaces bonus to Atk/Spd/Def/Res during combat = current bonus on each of unit's stats. Calculates each stat bonus independently. At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2, and if unit initiates combat, inflicts Atk/Def-4 on foe during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Kitsune Fang is considered a combat boost.
- The stat increasing effect of Kitsune Fang will activate if the unit receives .
- The stat increasing effect will not be negated nor reduced if the unit receives .
- If the unit is affected by or the foe possesses a bonus neutralizing skill, the stat increasing effect will be negated.
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Kitsune Fang is considered a combat reduction.
- Kitsune Fang can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Kitsune Fang will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as and is unaffected by this skill's follow-up attack prevention.
- The Atk+2 granted by Kitsune Fang when the user transforms is a stat boost, not a .
- The stat boost, combat reductions, and follow-up preventing effects of Kitsune Fang will only trigger if the unit is transformed.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Colmillo kitsune|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Colmillo kitsune|
|French||Croc de Kitsune|
|Italian||Zanna di kitsune|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||妖狐王的爪牙|