|Description||If a bow, dagger, magic, or staff foe initiates combat and unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range and foe cannot make a follow-up attack, but after combat, if unit attacked, deals 20 damage to nearest ally.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Kriemhild can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Kriemhild will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as and is unaffected by this skill's follow-up attack prevention.
- Both the condition of a ranged foe initiating combat and Kriemhild's owner being within 2 spaces of an ally must be met for the and follow-up preventing effects to activate.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- Kriemhild inflicts out of combat damage.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Kriemhild|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||克里姆希爾特|