|B||Lancebreaker 1||50||—||If unit's HP ≥ 90% in combat against a lance foe, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
|Lancebreaker 2||100||Lancebreaker 1||If unit's HP ≥ 70% in combat against a lance foe, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
|Lancebreaker 3||200||Lancebreaker 2||If unit's HP ≥ 50% in combat against a lance foe, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
- Lancebreaker can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Lancebreaker will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as and is unaffected by Lancebreaker's follow-up attack prevention.
- A foe with skills such as will disable Lancebreaker's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Quiebralanzas|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||破槍者|