| Marth carves himself a niche as a healer, thanks to his weapon, B skill, and his Assist.
He wields the Falchion Falchion (16 Mt, 400 SP)
Effect: Effective against dragons.
At the start of every third turn, unit recovers 10 HP., which heals 10 HP at the start of every third turn. It's also effective against dragons, allowing him to do considerable damage to them.
His preferred Assist is Reciprocal Aid Reciprocal Aid (150 SP)
Effect: Swap HP with adjacent ally (neither unit can go above their max HP)., as it can be used as a way to heal his injured allies by swapping his HP with theirs, while he can then make up for the health loss through his own skills. He can help bring an injured ally on the brink of death back to proper health this way, allowing for some big heals.
His preferred is Moonbow Moonbow (2 CD, 200 SP)
Effect: Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30%., thanks to its fast charge and defense piercing effect, which can help Marth break through tougher opponents.
His A skill is Fury 3 Fury (50 / 100 / 200 SP)
(1) Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+1.
Unit takes 2 damage after combat.
(2) Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2.
Unit takes 4 damage after combat.
(3) Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3.
Unit takes 6 damage after combat., as it bolsters all of his stats, improving his overall combat performance. The recoil damage from Fury is made up for through his self recovery.
His B skill is Renewal 3 Renewal (60 / 120 / 240 SP)
(1) At the start of every fourth turn, restores 10 HP.
(2) At the start of every third turn, restores 10 HP.
(3) At the start of every second turn, restores 10 HP., which heals 10 HP at the start of every second turn. With this and the Falchion's effect, he'll be restoring HP at least every other turn, and if the battle is drawn out long enough, he can even heal 20 HP in a single turn.
His C skill is flexible, and can be whatever the player needs.
Marth is best used during game modes of endurance, as he can actually hold his own against enemies unlike most staff users. In modes like the Tempest and Chain Challenge, Marth can restore 20 HP at the start of each map, which he can then share with his injured allies. This is due to the Falchion's effect and Renewal's effect both being able to stack.