Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Marth: Enigmatic Blade/Misc
Battles Marth: Enigmatic Blade appears in[edit source]
Availability[edit | edit source]
This unit is not in the general summoning pool.
- This Hero has not appeared on any summoning events as a focus unit.
- Use Heroic Grails — 4 (×20)
- Tempest Trials: A Gift of Peace — 4 (×1)
- Tempest Trials: A Gift of Peace — 5 (×1)
- Tempest Trials: Dark Clouds over Awakening — 4 (×1)
- Tempest Trials: Dark Clouds over Awakening — 5 (×1)
- Tempest Trials+: Sweet Dreams — 4 (×1)
- Tempest Trials+: Sweet Dreams — 5 (×1)
- Tempest Trials+: Chaos Named — 4 (×1)
- Tempest Trials Mini: To Die on the Battlefield — 4 (×1)
- Tempest Trials Mini: To Die on the Battlefield — 5 (×1)
Bonus Hero history
- This Hero has not been featured in any Arena season.
- Season 10: –
- Season 11: –
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- has the same stats as a neutral IV , hinting at his true identity.
- Masked Marth also shares very similar Attack and Special poses with , referencing Chrom teaching him swordsmanship.
- Masked Marth appears in the introductory and concluding dialogue of most Tempest Trials events (but not in the Tempest Trials maps themselves).
- If Heroic Grails are disregarded, then Masked Marth has the highest number of merges of any unit unavailable through summoning with orbs, being able to reach +8 level of merge.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Marth: Hoja enigmática|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Marth: Hoja enigmática|
|French||Marth : Lame secrète|
|Italian||Marth, La lama criptica|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||神秘劍客 馬爾斯|
|Portuguese||Marth: Espada enigmática|