|Description||Effective against flying foes. Inflicts Spd-5. Unit attacks twice (even if foe initiates combat). When under player's control, unit gains: "If unit initiates combat, foe cannot make a follow-up attack."|
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- Meisterbogen's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Breaker Passives and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Meisterbogen's user performs a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , users will land a total of 4 attacks during combat.
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- Meisterbogen can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Meisterbogen will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as and is unaffected by Meisterbogen's follow-up attack prevention.
List of owners
In other languages
|German||Meisterl. Bogen||Master Bow|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Meisterbogen|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||大師之弓|