|Description||After combat, if unit attacked, resets Special cooldown of foe, and inflicts【Guard】on foe. (Neutralizes Special cooldown count reductions after combat, but skills that Accelerate and Slow Special are still effective.)|
Inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on target per attack during combat through its next action. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Melancholy applies the status effect.
- Negative status effects on a unit last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the status effect for their first action.
- If a foe has a "Special cooldown charge +X" effect and a unit has a "Special cooldown charge -X" effect, the effects will stack.
- If used alongside a skill that also inflicts "Special cooldown charge -X", only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has "Special cooldown charge -1" and "Special cooldown charge -1" from two different skills, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" is active.
- will neutralize any effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to foe or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Pesadumbre|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||憂鬱|