|Description||If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Def+4 during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Melee Bouquet is considered a combat boost.
- Melee Bouquet can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Melee Bouquet will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as , , and is unaffected by Melee Bouquet's follow-up attack prevention.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Ramillete letal|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Ramillete letal|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||捧花之杖|