|Description||Effective against armored and cavalry foes. Grants Spd+3. If unit initiates combat after an ally has already acted, grants Atk/Spd+6 during combat and unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When battling an unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Mirage Feather is considered a combat boost.
- Mirage Feather does not guarantee the user a follow-up attack.
- If the user can perform a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , the initial attack and follow-up will occur before the foe can perform a counterattack.
- A foe with a skill such as has priority over the user with Mirage Feather.
- Mirage Feather changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by .
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Pluma Mirage|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Pluma Mirage|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||幻影鐵羽槍|