|A||Mirror Stance 1||120||Fierce Stance 1
Warding Stance 1
|If foe initiates combat, grants Atk/Res+2 during combat.|
|Mirror Stance 2||240||Mirror Stance 1||If foe initiates combat, grants Atk/Res+4 during combat.|
|Mirror Stance 3||300||Mirror Stance 2||If foe initiates combat, grants Atk/Res+6 during combat and inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)|
Available as a Sacred Seal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Mirror Stance is considered a combat boost.
- If a foe has a "Special cooldown charge +X" effect and a unit has a "Special cooldown charge -X" effect, the effects will stack.
- If used alongside a skill that also inflicts "Special cooldown charge -X", only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has "Special cooldown charge -1" and "Special cooldown charge -1" from two different skills, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" is active.
- will neutralize any effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to foe or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Seal acquired from[edit | edit source]
Tempest Trials reward[edit | edit source]
- Tempest Trials+: Mirage Vortex ( – ): 10,000 Score.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Postura espejo|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Postura espejo|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||鬼神明鏡架勢|