|Grants Res+3. At start of turn, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, inflicts Atk/Res-5 on foe on the enemy team with the lowest Spd through its next action.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Muninn's Egg is considered a penalty.
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, lasts until a unit takes an action. If a unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
- If the lowest Speed is tied between several units, they all will get the debuff.
- Muninn's Egg does not consider the effect of Phantom Speed when deciding which foe has the lowest Spd.
List of Heroes with Muninn's Egg[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Norse mythology, Huginn and Muninn are two ravens that fly throughout the world to bring information to Odin.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Huevo de Munin|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Huevo de Munin|
|French||Œuf de Munin|
|Italian||Uovo di Muninn|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||霧尼的魔卵|