|Description||Grants Res+3. At start of turn, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, inflicts Atk/Res-5 on foe on the enemy team with the lowest Spd through its next action.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Muninn's Egg is considered a .
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
- Muninn's Egg does not compare Spd stats.
- Unit selection takes place after all on allies are removed, and before any new bonuses or are applied. All other existing bonuses and penalties count towards their respective stats during unit selection.
- If multiple units are tied for the lowest Spd, each of those units will receive the effect.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The impact sound effect
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Norse mythology, Huginn and Muninn are two ravens that fly throughout the world to bring information to Odin.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Huevo de Munin|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Huevo de Munin|
|French||Œuf de Munin|
|Italian||Uovo di Muninn|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||霧尼的魔卵|
|Portuguese||Ovo de Muninn|