|Grants Res+3. At start of turn, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, inflicts Atk/Res-5 on foe on the enemy team with the lowest Spd through its next action.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Muninn's Egg is considered a penalty.
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
- This skill does not compare Spd stats.
- If multiple units are tied for the highest Spd, each of those units will receive the effect.
List of Heroes with Muninn's Egg[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The impact sound effect
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Norse mythology, Huginn and Muninn are two ravens that fly throughout the world to bring information to Odin.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Huevo de Munin|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Huevo de Munin|
|French||Œuf de Munin|
|Italian||Uovo di Muninn|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||霧尼的魔卵|
|Portuguese||Ovo de Muninn|