This page is about the sword Mystletainn. For the tome called Missiletain, see Missiletainn (tome). For the sword called Missiletainn, see Missiletainn (sword).
|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).|
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The refined version listed first has the same effect as .
- The effect is applied regardless if Mystletainn's user performs an attack during combat. If foe engages and user cannot counterattack, Mystletainn's effect will still activate.
- Mystletainn's user needs to survive the combat for the effect to activate.
- Mystletainn inflicts out of combat damage.
- Mystletainn stacks with healing from skills like .
Evolution[edit | edit source]
Can be evolved in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of evolving weapons.
|Dark Mystletainn||16||1||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).
If Special triggers before or during combat, grants Special cooldown count-2 after combat.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Mistilteinn|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||米斯特汀|