Mythic Heroes - Líf
|Mythic Heroes - Líf|
Mythic Heroes - Líf
|Description||Líf, general of the realm of the dead from Book III, appears in Fire Emblem Heroes as a Mythic Hero! (Notification)|
|At least one||79.96%||78.68%||64.84%||79.35%|
|Hero||Appearance rate||Hero Rate | Orb color|
|Ephraim: Legendary Lord||0.67%|
|Hector: Marquess of Ostia||0.67%|
|Lucina: Glorious Archer||0.67%|
|Loki: The Trickster||0.67%|
|Yune: Chaos Goddess||0.67%|
|Caineghis: Gallia's Lion King||0.67%|
|Lukas: Buffet for One||0.67%|
|Eliwood: Blazing Knight||0.67%|
|Byleth: Proven Professor||0.67%|
|Hilda: Idle Maiden||0.67%|
|Leif: Unifier of Thracia||0.67%|
|Líf: Lethal Swordsman||0.67%|
|Appearance rate||5★ rate | Orb color|
- The orb color distribution table displays the chances for a certain orb color to appear.
- Individual: The chance for a randomly selected orb to be a certain color.
- All: The chance for all orbs to be a certain color.
- At least one: Chance for at least one of this orb color to show up in a summoning session.
- None: Chance for no orbs of this color to show up in a summoning session.
- The specific Hero rates table shows the chances for specific Heroes.
- Appearance rate: Individual Hero appearance rate. This is the chance for a randomly selected orb to contain the Hero. This includes all non-focus rarities of the Hero as well in addition to focus rarities. This rate × 5 is the chance for the Hero to show up at all in one of the 5 orbs in a summoning session.
- Rate | Orb color: The chance to summon a specific Hero given that their orb color has appeared and is being summoned from. This is dependent on color distribution of units in all the pools. This includes all non-focus rarities of the Hero as well in addition to focus rarities.
The following table documents the results of a simulation where 10,000 simulations are run per focus unit. In each simulation, an AI plays optimally and tries to summon a specific focus unit using the least amount of orbs possible. The method of play is described below:
- Summon from only from the colored orbs that are the same color as the targeted unit.
- If no such orb exists in a session, summon from the color that has the smallest chance to summon a 5★ Hero, then exit that session.
|Hero||Average orbs used|
|Ephraim: Legendary Lord||196.9|
|Hector: Marquess of Ostia||171.7|
|Lucina: Glorious Archer||196.9|
|Loki: The Trickster||197.5|
|Yune: Chaos Goddess||171.7|
|Caineghis: Gallia's Lion King||197.5|
|Lukas: Buffet for One||196.9|
|Eliwood: Blazing Knight||200.5|
|Byleth: Proven Professor||200.5|
|Hilda: Idle Maiden||171.7|
|Leif: Unifier of Thracia||197.5|
|Líf: Lethal Swordsman||200.5|
Level 40 stats
|Líf: Lethal Swordsman||39/42/45||35/38/42||26/30/33||31/34/37||25/29/32|
|Eliwood: Blazing Knight||34/37/41||33/36/40||31/34/37||30/33/36||12/16/19|
|Byleth: Proven Professor||36/40/43||31/34/37||37/40/44||30/33/36||18/21/24|
|Ephraim: Legendary Lord||40/43/46||33/36/39||23/27/30||30/33/36||15/18/21|
|Lucina: Glorious Archer||33/36/40||31/34/37||32/35/38||22/25/29||17/20/23|
|Lukas: Buffet for One||48/51/54||34/37/40||18/21/24||39/42/46||19/22/26|
|Hector: Marquess of Ostia||44/47/50||37/40/44||20/23/26||35/38/41||22/26/29|
|Yune: Chaos Goddess||34/38/41||30/33/36||23/27/30||12/15/19||34/37/40|
|Hilda: Idle Maiden||40/43/46||34/37/40||34/37/40||25/28/31||20/23/27|
|Leif: Unifier of Thracia||36/40/43||35/38/42||19/22/26||25/29/32||24/27/31|
|Loki: The Trickster||39/42/45||30/33/36||32/35/38||12/16/19||22/25/29|
|Caineghis: Gallia's Lion King||44/47/50||34/37/40||20/23/27||34/37/40||26/30/33|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)|