Mythic Heroes - Naga
|Mythic Heroes - Naga|
Mythic Heroes - Naga
|Description||From the Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem and Fire Emblem Awakening games, the Divine Dragon Naga appears in Fire Emblem Heroes as a Mythic Hero! (Notification)|
|At least one||81.70%||79.73%||63.89%||76.97%|
|Hero||Appearance rate||Hero Rate | Orb color|
|Lyn: Lady of the Wind||0.67%|
|Hector: Brave Warrior||0.67%|
|Tiki: Legendary Dragon||0.67%|
|Eirika: Graceful Resolve||0.67%|
|Hríd: Icy Blade||0.67%|
|Fjorm: New Traditions||0.67%|
|Gunnthrá: Year's First Dream||0.67%|
|Laevatein: Kumade Warrior||0.67%|
|Duma: God of Strength||0.67%|
|Velouria: Wolf Cub||0.67%|
|Lugh: Anima Child||0.67%|
|Naga: Dragon Divinity||0.67%|
|Appearance rate||5★ rate | Orb color|
- The orb color distribution table displays the chances for a certain orb color to appear.
- Individual: The chance for a randomly selected orb to be a certain color.
- All: The chance for all orbs to be a certain color.
- At least one: Chance for at least one of this orb color to show up in a summoning session.
- None: Chance for no orbs of this color to show up in a summoning session.
- The specific Hero rates table shows the chances for specific Heroes.
- Appearance rate: Individual Hero appearance rate. This is the chance for a randomly selected orb to contain the Hero. This includes all non-focus rarities of the Hero as well in addition to focus rarities. This rate × 5 is the chance for the Hero to show up at all in one of the 5 orbs in a summoning session.
- Rate | Orb color: The chance to summon a specific Hero given that their orb color has appeared and is being summoned from. This is dependent on color distribution of units in all the pools. This includes all non-focus rarities of the Hero as well in addition to focus rarities.
The following table documents the results of a simulation where 10,000 simulations are run per focus unit. In each simulation, an AI plays optimally and tries to summon a specific focus unit using the least amount of orbs possible. The method of play is described below:
- Summon from only from the colored orbs that are the same color as the targeted unit.
- If no such orb exists in a session, summon from the color that has the smallest chance to summon a 5★ Hero, then exit that session.
|Hero||Average orbs used|
|Lyn: Lady of the Wind||173.6|
|Hector: Brave Warrior||198.9|
|Tiki: Legendary Dragon||198.9|
|Eirika: Graceful Resolve||205.6|
|Hríd: Icy Blade||205.6|
|Fjorm: New Traditions||173.6|
|Gunnthrá: Year's First Dream||205.6|
|Laevatein: Kumade Warrior||197.5|
|Duma: God of Strength||197.5|
|Velouria: Wolf Cub||197.5|
|Lugh: Anima Child||173.6|
|Naga: Dragon Divinity||198.9|
Level 40 stats
|Naga: Dragon Divinity||34/37/41||27/30/33||33/36/39||30/33/36||22/26/29|
|Tiki: Legendary Dragon||42/45/48||31/34/37||32/35/38||33/37/40||26/29/32|
|Hector: Brave Warrior||45/48/51||34/37/40||19/22/25||36/39/43||24/28/31|
|Lyn: Lady of the Wind||33/36/40||27/31/34||33/36/39||18/21/24||23/27/30|
|Fjorm: New Traditions||35/39/42||32/35/38||32/35/38||17/20/23||18/21/24|
|Lugh: Anima Child||34/37/41||32/35/39||33/36/39||13/17/20||28/31/34|
|Duma: God of Strength||45/48/51||37/40/44||18/21/24||31/34/37||28/31/34|
|Laevatein: Kumade Warrior||30/33/36||33/36/39||27/30/33||24/27/31||15/18/21|
|Velouria: Wolf Cub||36/40/43||32/35/38||34/37/40||30/33/36||20/23/26|
|Eirika: Graceful Resolve||34/38/41||28/31/34||36/39/42||24/27/31||18/21/24|
|Hríd: Icy Blade||37/41/44||34/37/41||13/17/20||33/36/39||22/26/29|
|Gunnthrá: Year's First Dream||34/38/41||31/34/37||34/37/40||24/27/31||22/26/29|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|German||Mythische Helden - Naga|
|Spanish (Latin America)|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)|